Return to: Student Handbook
Phone: 269-471-3287, 800-385-2001
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
The Andrews University Bookstore offers the following services:
Textbooks, trade books, school and office supplies, some electronics, AU school spirit clothing, snacks and drinks, health and beauty aids, greeting cards, gift items and much more.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are graduating in May or August, please go to the Andrews University Bookstore website to order your regalia and announcements at andrews.edu/bookstore. Choose “Main Campus Courses,” then click on “Regular Regalia” or “FINE/Doctoral Regalia” (at the bottom of the page on the left) and follow the prompts.
There is no deadline to order. However, extra shipping charges may occur if expedited mailing is needed.
Textbook Return Policy
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned in the first week of classes with original receipt.
- With proof of a schedule change and original receipt, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment during the first 30 days of classes.
- No refunds on unwrapped loose-leaf books or shrink-wrapped titles which do not have the wrapping intact.
- No refunds on Digital Content once accessed.
- Textbooks must be in original condition.
- NO refunds or exchanges without original receipt.
Trade Book Return Policy
Special order books must be prepaid. Special order books and sale books are not returnable.
Trade books can be returned within 30 days only with original receipt. The trade book must be in original condition.
Used Book Buyback Schedule
Buyback is always Finals Week (Monday–Friday) of spring and fall semesters.