Haughey Hall, Room 312
George S. Agoki, Chair
Donald C. DeGroot
The Engineering and Computer Science department aspires to be a place of choice for engineering and computer science education where dedicated students and faculty grow together to reach their God-given potential for service to society and the church.
Faculty and students in the Engineering and Computer Science Department will:
Seek Knowledge by:
- Exploring current knowledge in engineering and computing from a Christian viewpoint, within the broader context of the liberal arts.
- Creating a nurturing environment for a committed lifetime of intellectual discovery, problem-solving, and innovation.
- Enhancing learning through research and scholarship.
- Preparing students to join their chosen profession or attend graduate school.
- Engaging industry and professional stakeholders in the planning and assessing of our curriculum.
Affirm Faith by:
- Acknowledging the leadership of God in their lives.
- Acting with personal and moral integrity.
- Serving humanity in a complex, technological, global society.
Change the World by:
- Applying knowledge and skills to the care of their God-given home.
- Solving contemporary societal problems.
- Providing selfless service to others.
CoursesComputing & Software EngineeringEngineering